This January 19 – 22, online retailer Style PB pops up at luxury outlet district Hackney Walk, to bring shoppers a curated edit of the most stylish active wear brands on the market, expect exclusive discounts of up to 80% off.
Posto9 will be present with our latest activewear available at exclusive discount for the duration of the event.
HACKNEY WALK – THE BOX
LONDON E9 6LH
Style PB at Hackney Walk launches Thursday 19 January, with a charity yoga class, drinks reception, shopping preview and goody bags, this launch event requires a small donation in aid of REFUGE women’s charity and more info and tickets can be found here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/pop-up-yoga-with-style-pbincludes-goodie-bag-tickets-31091418269
Throughout the duration of the pop-up Style PB will be hosting various fitness and yoga events to complement the shopping experience.
Classes at Style PB Pop Up
- Thursday 19 January, evening: Yoga class with Natalie, followed by launch drinks and shopping, 6.30pm – 7.25pm
- Friday 20 January, morning: Yoga Class 10am with Helen Faliveno of You Are Here studio
- Friday 20 January, evening: 6.30pm run with RUNLIKEELLE followed by drinks at 7.30pm
- Saturday 21 January, morning: Fitness class provided by The Lomax Gym Chelsea followed by breakfast 10am -11am
- Sunday 22 January, morning: Yoga class provided by The Refinery, followed by breakfast, 11am – 12pm
Style PB will host all the events in a new sample sale space at Hackney Walk called The Box. The Box concept will officially launch in Spring 2017, but it will aim to bring a fresh and unique approach to stock and sample sales.
Style PB Pop Up Opening Times
Thursday 19 January: 6.30pm – 9pm for yoga followed by shopping
Friday 20 – Saturday 21 January: 11am – 6pm
Sunday 22 January: 12pm – 6pm
This dynamic location is increasingly accessible with transport links citywide. The Box at Hackney Walk is at the heart of one of East London’s most exciting districts with London Fields and Broadway Market less than a 5-minute walk. The Olympic Park and Westfield are less than 10 minutes away.
Hackney Central and Hackney Downs are in Zone 2 and only 15 minutes to Dalston, Shoreditch and Hoxton, 22 minutes to Oxford Circus, 15 minutes to Liverpool Street and King Cross. Hackney Central is also close to many London Overground lines and bus services serving the West End, South Bank, Islington Upper Street and Stratford.
EVENTBRITE LINKS TO ALL FITNESS EVENTS AT THE POP-UP